First, Cliff's graduation. He got his associates in information technology. Elizabeth says, "Dad is the greatest." Any time someone would clap, Catherine would also clap and say "Yay Daddy!"
The commencement was very exciting. (That's one book, two phones and two sleepers.)
Afterwards we went to lunch (Thanks again, Dad!) and then Elizabeth and I went swimming at the grandparent's house. We were drying off to go eat pizza and she was complaining about her wet hair and dirty underpants and almost in tears about everything going wrong. The she opened the door and jauntily said, "Meet ya at the pizza!" with a wave and a smile. I waited until the door closed to bust out laughing.
Then I laughed again watching my brother and dad play a Wii sword fighting game. The video is a little dark, but the sounds are the best part anyway.
3 comments:
So sorry we missed it. Looked like a really riviting commencement. I hope everyone shouted "yay cliff" when his name was called.
That is a great video of Joe. What's with the hair though?
Congrats Cliff!!! I'm so excited that he made it! I'm looking forward to seeing Cliff up on the wall of graduates next time I come down!!
Okay, just watched the video. Awesome! I assume all the screaming is Joe, but my favorite part is when Dad goes, "yes!" and Joe is sobbing with defeat. I love that Wii game!!
Um, yeah, what's up with the blonde brother of mine? I thought he was too old to be a rebellious teenager.
Post a Comment