Less than a week after the dentist called our attention to a tooth that was a bit wiggly, it's out! Last Thursday Cliff called me from his mom's house with the news. She bit into a grape (must have been one tough grape!) and it was out! I thought we still had a few weeks since it wasn't that loose, but that's life.

Elizabeth says "The tooth fairy gave me a gold dollar. And it was round. It kind of looked like a quarter or a penny or a little diamond."
I've been laughing a little inside each time I hear her talk because she lisps a little. It reminds me of Cindy Brady.
2 comments:
That's exciting. I didn't think she was old enough to lose teeth yet. It seems not so long ago you were counting how many teeth came in, now it's how many are falling out. Sigh. Where did the time go?
So, what did the tooth fairy actually leave her? If it was a diamond big enought to look like a dollar, I may pull out one of my teeth!
Post a Comment