Sunday, February 7, 2010

No Longer A Baby

This weekend has been the start of Catherine's naked stage. On three occasions, we have gone to get her out of bed to find that she had stripped herself of pajamas and diaper. Twice we had to clean up messes (so far only #1, thank goodness!)

On Sunday after church, Cliff took off Catherine's dress because she kept stepping on it. The next time I looked over at her, she was naked on the couch snuggling with the cat. Of course I took a picture of her and I was going to post it here, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. It's just her naked backside, but I just couldn't. Instead, here's a picture of her on the couch reading a book.



But sometime, if you're at my house, please ask to see the picture of the naked Cat. I will be glad to show it to you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naked and not shy...what a wonderful stage in life. Your baby is growing up too fast!

Suzanne Affleck said...

She is so big now! I was proud of Sarah yesterday for putting on her tights and shoes all by herself. She did do the stripping-in-bed phase a few times but I learned to put pajama pants on her and she stopped. I've heard some have had to resort to putting diapers on backwards to keep them on all night.

Marianne said...

Dang it! I was looking forward to the naked picture. Oh well...bring it with you to Georgia and we can all get a good laugh out of it!

TJ Eich said...

I love that picture! So sweet. =)