Saturday, December 5, 2009

Definitely NOT A Chip Off The Old Block

This morning I was laughing at the difference between my outfit and Elizabeth's. Everything she is wearing is pink; from her pink flowers to her pink princess shoes. Everything I am wearing is earthtones; I even have tan Converse.

At least we now have the same haircut.

(Also, for some reason I had to force her to take this picture. That's why she looks grumpy.)

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Look how pretty you are in this picture! At first I was laughing because you are smiling and she is not. Just goes to show you that pink doesn't necessarily make you happy? :)

Raunee said...

All little girls love pink! You guys look cute! Kids never want to have their pic taken when YOU want them to! Ha, ha!

Ferrin said...

Love your hair! I can't believe Elizabeth didn't want to take a picture.

Ferrin said...

~Suzanne

Anonymous said...

You even have different faces...one grumpy and one smiling.