behold the excitement
I marvel at what comes to be really important to kids. I miss being like that sometimes, where your biggest worry is locating your favorite toy.
Locating favorite toys?? I constantly look for my glasses, car keys, iphone... Things don't change I guess. Remember when I fell down and broke my wrist?? Remember when I fell down and broke my knee?? Yes, those are the important things in life.Mom
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I marvel at what comes to be really important to kids. I miss being like that sometimes, where your biggest worry is locating your favorite toy.
Locating favorite toys?? I constantly look for my glasses, car keys, iphone... Things don't change I guess. Remember when I fell down and broke my wrist?? Remember when I fell down and broke my knee?? Yes, those are the important things in life.
Mom
Post a Comment