behold the excitement
We teach them early in our house!
Ha ha! Too bad they grow out of the "helpful" stage.
Gooodness I miss the helpful stage! Besides, I thought that's why we HAD kids - to do the floors, bring the Diet Cokes, and wash the dishes :)
I am constantly "encouraging helpfulness" in my house. Mostly for the messes they themselves end up making.
It is never too young to start. She is so very cute!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ha ha! Too bad they grow out of the "helpful" stage.
Gooodness I miss the helpful stage! Besides, I thought that's why we HAD kids - to do the floors, bring the Diet Cokes, and wash the dishes :)
I am constantly "encouraging helpfulness" in my house. Mostly for the messes they themselves end up making.
It is never too young to start. She is so very cute!!!
Post a Comment