Elizabeth performed in two dance concerts today. Here's the video I took from my seat so it's not very close. Elizabeth is on the end.
She HATED having her hair curled...

...but had fun once we got there.

She was the most enthusiastic one on the stage. Great job cutie!!
4 comments:
She did a great job! They were all cute. I love the picture of her frowning. She looks like a brunette Shirley Temple.
I love that she's the best one! She was the one doing the dance while everyone else was waving at each other and looking around. (Doesn't the dance teacher know she's supposed to put her best dancers in the middle?) Elizabeth is super talented.
What a fantastic dancer!!! Elizabeth has a little friend in one of the older classes, and so we were there! I wish I'd known Elizabeth was dancing... we would have given an extra cheer for her.
She was fantastic. Why didn't you invite me to come? I live for things like this.
Post a Comment