Sunday, May 3, 2009

Beach Blanket Baby

Here's what Catherine did for about an hour at the beach.

Don't know why she likes to put things on her head.

About every 10 minutes she would forget about the sand and put a hand or foot off the blanket. Then she'd remember she didn't like it and try to shake it off. If we hadn't been headed home right afterwards, I would have dumped her right in the middle of the dirt.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh, she's so cute! I miss her, can you bring her up for a visit? The towel on the head makes me laugh. She was just enjoying herself!

Suzanne Affleck said...

What a cute girl! Takes after her mom. :-)

Laura Z said...

Too funny. I loved this stage when they were discovering and learning about their world (but were still immobile enough that they weren't terrors....speaking for my own kids of course :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish Jake would stay put for even a minute! However, he loves the sand, especially for breakfast, lunch and dinner: he love to run...away from us! Catherine is the cutest little one.