This past weekend we were at Disneyland and I must say that the most relaxing places in the whole park are the aptly named rest rooms. Three times a day, I could give both the girls to Cliff, go into a little space all by myself where there were no lines, no loud children, just me by myself...ALONE! And yes, I did take my time whenever I went so I could take advantage of the kid-free time...
Am I the only one who finds refuge in the rest rooms?
2 comments:
No way you're not the only one. I used to hide from my kids in the bathroom. Sometimes I still do. When the fan is on I can't hear anything outside the door. It's kind of nice. Did I give out too much information?
I hide in the bathroom too! Usually if the kids are crying and come to find me, they head straight for my bathroom. Hmmm. (I guess I need a new hiding place.)
Post a Comment